CPS Limited is a supplier of Fischer DDK all weather roof sealant
The permanently elastic joint sealant with a strong hold on all substrates.
- Sealing of roofing membranes
- Grouting roof penetrations such as chimneys or light domes, as well as edge connections
- Sealing of metal and plastic gutters
- Sealings around antennas and ventilation ducts
- Sealing of chimney flashings
- Sealant for metal structures
- Bitumen sheeting
- Roofing felt
- Stainless steel
- Clinker brick
- Thanks to the high elasticity of 25%, DDK is ideally suited to high-stress
joints. This guarantees long-lasting jointing.
- DDK holds without a base coat, including on moist and bituminous
substrates, and is therefore suitable for all applications in the roofing area.
For a high degree of economy.
- The immediate rain resistance allows for external application in all weather
conditions, thus avoiding interruption of work.
DDK is non-corrosive, and thus can be used on aluminium, copper and
zinc-plated surfaces. This offers maximum flexibility.
- Chemical base: 1-component synthetic rubber
- Permanently elastic
- Highly transparent formulation
- Skin formation time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Processing temperature: +5°C to +40°C
- Temperature resistance: -25°C to +100°C
- Permitted overall deformation: 25%
- Allows for emergency roof repairs
- Very good resistance to weather, ageing and UV
- Compatible with paint
- Frost-protected in the cartridge