CPS Limited is an official distributor of Pyropanel Fire Doorsets in Tanzania. Pyropanal Fire Doors South Africa’s first SABS marked doors offer you uncompromising quality.
Pyropanel has done extensive testing and development to British, European, New Zealand and Australian standards and Ifuba Products our supplier are now the first South African Company to successfully hold a permit to apply the SABS Mark to our locally manufactured doors.
Our Doorsets are available in Class A/B/D Doors providing 30/60 minute fire resistance. Pyropanel fire doorsets are available in a wide variety of finishes and configurations. Due to the fact that we also manufacture standard timber doors all veneers can be matched to ensure consistency of veneers on all doors used in a building.
SABS Marked Fire Doors – The better choice
One of the conditions of being an SABS permit holder requires that SABS representatives randomly selects a fire door from our production line for testing. Due to this fact, our supplier Ifuba Products, have ensured that each and every door we manufacture is made to the same exacting standards as the doors we have had tested. This ensures that you, our customer, has absolute peace of mind in the knowledge that every one of our doors is made to the highest quality standards and exact standard and is guaranteed to do the job it was intended for.
This is significantly different from as the test door itself. holding an SABS test report for a particular fire door assembly, which successfully passed a test. Test reports apply specifically to the door assembly that was tested and there are no guarantees that doors manufactured thereafter are made to the same exacting standards In the seemingly unlikely event of a fire, the quality of the fire doors used in a building can severely impact on the safety of its occupants. It is during these events that products such as fire doors need to perform to specification and cannot be found wanting in any aspect of their design or construction. We therefore strongly advocate that when selecting a fire door for a building application where the safety of people and property is at risk, there should be no compromise.
THE ADVANTAGES OF Pyropanel FIRE DOORS
- Total peace of mind in the knowledge that Pyropanel doorsets will perform when put to the test in a fire.
- Pyropanel fire doorsets are far lighter than conventional fire doors and this ensures they are easier to transport and to install on site.
- The lightweight construction of Pyropanel fire doors also ensures that the doors cause less wear and tear on hinges and door furniture thus significantly extending the life of the fire doorset. This is even more significant when doors are used in high traffic areas.
- Provisions for door furniture are made during construction of the doorset thus ensuring there are no fixing pullouts and no unsightly back to back fixings are required.
- Pyropanel fire doorsets use advanced double core technology, which will consistently outperform any fire door constructed with a single core design.
- Pyropanel fire doorsets can be trimmed at the bottom by up to 5mm to accommodate floor variances.
Pyropanel SABS CLASS A, B & D Construction
Depending on the rating required Pyropanel hinged fire rated door sets are constructed with either:
- A solid or laminated “Pyrolite” or “FR Board” core covered on both side with plywood facings and finished with timber edge strips.
Top rails are made up of treated pine and an intumescent strip where required.
- Perforated steel plates are strategically placed within the door leaf to provide suitable fixing locations for hinges, door closers, concealed door closers, floor springs, locks, furniture and panic bars.
- As a standard we provide for the hinges, a mortice lock with furniture and a standard fire rated door closer.
- If your ironmongery differs from these standard requirements it is imperative that the ironmongery specifications be provided to Ifuba productS prior to manufacture to ensure that the correctironmongery fixing provisions are made within each door leaf.
- Hinged door assemblies are available in single and double door options.
- Double doors are fitted with anodised aluminium “J” section meeting stiles, set flush to the door faces and forming a double lapped joint.
Our Standard Fire Rated Hinged Doorsets (1 and 2 hr rating or SABS class A, B & D) are available as follows:
1) Single Leaf door 810 x 2030 x 48mm including frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
2) Unequal Leaf Double door 1200 x 2030 x 48mm including frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
3) Equal Leaf Double door 1620 x 2030 x 48mm including frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
4) Single Leaf door 810 x 2030 x 48mm including 100 x 300mm vision panel with Pyroceramic fire resistant glass and frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
5) Unequal Leaf Double door 1200 x 2030 x 48mm including 100 x 300mm vision panel with Pyroceramic fire resistant glass to each leaf and frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
6) Equal Leaf Double door 1620 x 2030 x 48mm including 100 x 300mm vision panel with Pyroceramic fire resistant glass to each leaf and frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
7) Frames suitable for fire rated drywalls are available on request.